View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 10:16 AM   #9
Gingi
Senior Yorkie Talker

Obviously you have gotten great advice already and since you already have an appt. tomorrow you're on the right track. The only other thing I can add that the vet told me is maybe to feed her some soft baby food chicken. When I did that with mine, she lapped it right up. You could try mixing it in with the dog food. Your vet can tell you how to gradually change the food if it needs to be. The nutrical is a definate, as a suppliment. Karo is good if she starts acting hypoglocemic. If she starts vomiting or diahhera, you need to get her to the vet ASAP - don't wait til tomorrow if you can, unless it is in the middle of the night and you have no where to take her, like you said, but I would take her as soon as they open. Chances are it is because of her relocation, but with these tiny dogs, you have to be really on top of things. Just give her lots of love and attention and she will adjust and be totally comfortable and I'm sure things will get to be normal for her and everything will be fine and if she just doesn't like the food, I'm sure that can be corrected in no time Enjoy your new baby
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!