View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #11
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieLove View Post

While I could never imagine parting with my pup for any reason, it's not my job to judge other people and their situations. I don't like it when others judge me for babying my pup and dressing her up and all that, so I want to respect other people's decisions as well. If someone is abusing a dog, that's a different story.

Plus, we don't know the full story behind the rehoming. When someone has a baby, they could have medical problems or something like that. Maybe they just fear they wouldn't be able to spend the time and give the love they used to be able to give to the pups.
In cases like this, it's better to keep criticizing thoughts to yourself and just try to do your best to help the pups being rehomed.

I appreciate owners who care enough about their pups to try and rehome them to someone they believe will give their pups a great great life instead of just abandoning them to the streets or giving them to anyone willing to drive over or pay the fee.
Without people who care for their pups enough to put effort into meeting and approving of a loving rehome, I wouldn't have gotten my Addie.
We even got a little fella in our rescue that was simply left behind inside a house! We don't know how long he was there alone but he apparently was used for some breeder's little stud, used up and discarded. His story turned out wonderful, but it could have been better for him had the owner cared enough to re-home him.

I hope she will come back and let someone help her re-home her babies ... they are adorable. Like another poster said, we don't know her circumstances and shouldn't be quick to judge.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!