View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Question Bringing home a new Puppy !

I am going to be for sure bringing home a new baby by the end of the month
However, it is anther one of my most favorite breed> WHen I was on the puppy search before bringing home my Yorke baby Suzi , I also fell in love with the Shih Tzu breed. Now that I have the oportunity to get a new baby, this is the breed that I may choose. I love Yorkie's 100% and I love dogs . All dogs, however certain breeds tug at my heart strings.
The Shih Tzu is spunky, not too big, sweet , and has the most adorable little round face that is so cute. Just like a Yorkie.
My question is this> Are these two breeds together going to be friends? I would bring home a Shih Tzu female baby. I never had two dogs before. Will Suzi be upset? Jealous? Scared? Or is it better to bring home anther yorkie baby? I'd like a Shih Tzu because it was a toss up between breeds last yr. And chose the Yorkie, which I am madly in love with .
I am so confused as how to decide those little Shih Tzu's are adorable , i know this is YT, however, I need some guidance here , PLease .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!