View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #18
klittle0024
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I completely agree w/ everyone on here.
I'm 19 and I got Bayli the 1st of Feb. I had been researching maletese and yorkies since October. My family seemed to think that I would not take care of her once I realized how much work it would be and would leave her to go out. But I proved them all wrong. I'm not a perfect mommy but almost all of my attention goes to her. And now they all compliment about how well I have done with her and how proud they are of me... and I'm proud of me too!!
It TICKS ME OFF that my friends wanted little dogs but now give them no attention and just leave them for nights at a time to go out and their own fun. If Bayli can't go out w/ me I don't go and have friends come to me instead and on occasion my mom or boyfriend's mom loves to babysit.
I never imagined I would love a dog enough to put its needs in front of mine.... but she has became my child now and would choose her over anything!! (Plus, she's the best birth control in the world lol)

--Sorry I talked about myself so much... but when I look at how much I've matured and the bond we share... it gets to me!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!