View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 07:42 AM   #2
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrsholar21 View Post
I come home one day to find Bentley on the back of the couch acting crazy and every muscle in his body was tight. I looked closer and saw red spots all over his body. I took him to the vet and they say it is allergies (external..nothing that he has eaten but it is from something he has touched) so they gave him a steroid and sent him home. I wake up the next morning to find it worse so we went BACK to the vet where they gave him another steroid and told me to give him benedryl every few hours.

He is staying at my parents for now because we thought he may be allergic to something in the apartment. It has been 5 days and the spots are NOT getting any better. I would think that if it was allergies it would have improved by now....right?

I have attached a picture of what it looks like. Help! What can this be?
Your poor baby!! I wanted to bump this up for you. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will see this and can help. Hope he gets better soon!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!