View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
becky k
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj125 View Post
I agree. Also a 6 week old puppy should be sleeping more than it's playing. Please make sure that she is getting plenty of rest and the food intake that she needs. Feed small amounts - frequently.

I'm not really sure that regular chicken is good to feed her at this age. I think in the Breeders section that they have a recipe for little ones that have not left their Mom's yet. (I'll try to find it) You might try chicken baby food.

Please post back and let us know how she's doing.
yes it is chicken baby food i got as i saw it here on a site. im just so upset now that this baby is away from her moma .the lady had 2 pups ive been waiting for her then got a call friday night she was leaving state ill relative and her sister took the boy if i dont come get her she would have to take her to a pet store or something. i just could not let it happen i already love her and even so i would have picked up any pup if this was going to happen to it. thank you all so much. she s doing ok now sleeping. nose cool moist again. i wont leave her alone at all!!!
becky k is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!