View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
aquinn
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Next best thing to Cesar Milan in Phoenix!!!

So, I just had to tell all of my fellow phoenicians about the trainers I found to work with Tucker's barking on walks and in Petsmart when we run into other dogs.

To be honest, I always thought the whole psychological training, calm & submissive, caesar milan thing was complete phoey! But . . . these trainers (Babs & Linda) convinced me to let them come for a 15 minute free evaluation. After meeting them I decided to give it a try.

Our first session was last Wednesday. I noticed a change right away on our walks when using the techniques they taught me. In fact, that same night, about an our after the session, I took Tucker on a walk and we encountered two little dogs that barked at tucker as soon as they saw him. Usually, tucker would bark back until i drug him out of sight. That night, he let out one solitary bark, I used the techniques, and we were back on our walk!

Then today, we went to a dog park, with TONS of distractions and he behaved beautifully. The training really made a difference, and it's nice to know I can always call them or email them in the future if I have any more questions.

For anyone in or around the Phoenix AZ area, I highly recommend them!! The're called B & L Dog Training. They come to you at your house or anywhere you want to meet up. Their email is nobely777@yahoo.com and the number is 480-516-3349
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!