View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Default Just a few more fun pics.............

Okay, this post is mostly the for the fun the grand-kids had.......
6-7 Emily & Allie-fun kids activities at Sand in the City.jpg Hula hooping & sidewalk chalk drawings were just some of the free fun they had for kids to do.
6-7 Emily & Allie decorated cookies at Sand in the City.jpg A $1 donation & the kids got to decorate (and eat) their own sugar cookie.
6-7 Allie & Emily digging in Sand in the City.jpg Here's Emily & Allie digging in the huge sand pile! After that, I had to take them home and hose them down in the shower. That sand was pretty wet from all the rain the night before and they were a mess.............but they had fun!
6-7 Penguins sand sculpture.jpg My best for last.......This is just part of this particular sand sculpture exhibit. It was done by Mutual of Omaha & titled "Wild Kingdom". There were other zoo animals sculpted, but penguins are a favorite of mine, so I chose a close up on them for this shot.

The sculptures are different and seem to get better every year. It amazes me the talent some people have & what can be done with sand and water.
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!