View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
tishas_star
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up Hydrosurge RapidBath

A month or so ago I started a thread asking if anyone had bought a Hydrosurge Rapidbath system and there were quite a few responses from people who were thinking about it but hadn't bought one.
Well I went ahead and bought one last night from my local Wal-Mart where they have them for $40 (PetEdge.com also has them for $40.99, which is WAY cheaper than the website or PetSmart.) My Wal-Mart had them in the dog shampoo area, even though it is not listed on Walmart.com: Save money. Live better. it IS in the store.
It came with the super clean shampoo cartridge, and a shower adapter kit. I didn't use the shower splitter that came with it since I already have two different shower heads in my shower (one for the people and one for the dogs) but I did use the 10 foot hose that it comes with.
It is AWESOME! A lot of people were concerned with the power of the spray but it actually is just like a normal shower head on massage. All of my dogs loved it and I was done with washing all three (including the Golden Retriever) in less time than I normally take just to bathe Gwen (the Yorkie) and Gwen took exactly 3 minutes even though I rinsed her 3 times since she was having such a good time. The super clean shampoo smells like fresh green apples btw. And you can spin the head so it sprays up for their belly and privates rather than twisting your arm to get at them.
I REALLY recommend this product! It's worth the money and I'm just annoyed that I didn't buy it sooner, my Wal-Mart has had them for about 2 months.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!