View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Default A "cute puppy" is a 15yr or so responsibility

I think people have to realize that a cute little puppy... aw!! Turns into a ...dog!!! It's great to want a puppy but you really have to think about the 15 or so years this little one will live with you. Although no one can predict the future you really must think about all the "what if's" before you get a "cute little puppy" It just make me so mad that these "dogs" are being rehomed because of a situation that was planned. Such as having a baby. It's not fair to these little guys to be sent away to a new home. They get scared, confused. Skin babies are really cute too but they turn into toddlers, teenagers and real people you know. It a huge responsibility to own a puppy/dog. They are not disposable because you can't or don't want them anymore. How sad!!! Before you decide to get a puppy please just think about your journey with this baby. It will be a member of your family for it's entire life. It depends on you and asks nothing in return. Sorry I just get so angry at irresponsible, immature people.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!