View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 07:18 AM   #1
tabbatha
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry plz read my 8 month yorkie molly

Hello everyone,I have took time out this morning to reach out to someone who maybe could help with some advice. ok I have a 8 month old yorkie her name is molly.she is awesome i love her more than anything else in th world she is my bestfriend. lastnight molly became disorianted again. she couldint walk right she was very sick. i have took her to the vet 3 times over this same behavior before and eachtime right before i got to the vet it seemed as if she was fine.the vet checks her sayd she is fine sugar levels are fine.but i believe she may be [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]diabetic[/COLOR][/COLOR] and i am here asking if anyone has tips for me. her symptoms was dissyness,throwing up and just like being drunk sorta.I know u are prob thinking well take her to the vet. I have spent so much money going she has done this 4 times so far in the past 5 months. It first started after her first bath but i dont know what that could have to do with it. well anyway the vet recommended karo syrup. I gave it to her lastnight and started off to the vet but then figured by the time i got there it would be all over again its always late at night when it happens like 11 or 12 midnight. the vet said the tests would be like 400 dollors....With the economy headed south things are hard ,[COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]im[/COLOR][/COLOR] worried i just dont have it right now.so please if anyone has any advice .????could she be eating something wrong. a friend said she shouldint have bread.
tabbatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!