View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 06:04 AM   #1
buba
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default my first time here

hiiiiii all -this is my first time here-i am from argentina and i have 3 babies a dalmatian sasha a yorkie girl jamaica and a yorkie boy guillermo-im trying to breed jamaica but with very bad luck-last october 1st she had c-section-2 dead pups and 1 boy that lived only for 5 days-our vet for 27 years made a big mistake and new vet said she had a bacteria that made pups die-this has a very easy treatment with antibiotics after making a culture-old vet should have told me about that and should have made culture but she didnt-and we lost all the babies-jamaica sleeps with hubby and i every night she likes me to open my legs and little and there she lies-the big problem was that when the baby was alive she still wanted to come to our bed with her baby-she remained ok in pen during day but at nights she was crazy scratching pen with pup in her mouth trying to come to bed with me-so i slept on a mattress on the floor for those 5 days with both of them-actually i didnt sleep at all for those 5 days taking care fo them -this was my first expereince andi did things really bad i think-the million dollar question is did jamaica know her pup was going to die and that was why she wanted to be with me all the time or is she so spoiled that she wont make a god mom-i am planning to try again -but i dont want things to go out of control like this time-she is my little girl and veeeeeeeeeery spoiled-i need some help please is there anything i can do to change her attitude?i have this pup guillermo at home that will probably be a show dog-they are both high quality dogs and my idea of breeding them
is not so crazy lol-can u give me some advice please-thank you very much
Buba from argentina
buba is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!