View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Default Still more yorkie fun!

OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-pams-brief-appearance.jpgAwww, here's Pam (TrevorForever). She was our hostess with the mostest as this is a picture of her brief appearance at our meet up. After all the planning Renee, Pam, and I did, Pam was called to work at the last minute today and was not able to attend our much anticipated meet up. But being the hostess that she is, she made a special trip to stop by and bring the toys and treats she had gotten for the yorkie guests. We love you Pam and missed you, Trevor, and Harry today.
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-allie-bethany-emily-shawn-buried-sand.jpg Besides yorkies to play with, the kids enjoyed the sand and playground equipment nearby. Here's my grand-daughters Allie and Emily, with Renee's kids Bethany (in the middle) and Shawn buried in the sand!
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-gary-harley.jpgRenee's hubby Gary and sweet handsome Harley!
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-renee-sherry-travis-shawn.jpg That's Renee and Shawn in the pen; outside the pen are itty bitty Romeo's "parents" Travis and Sherry. I am happy to say that they were surprise guests having heard of our meet up from one of the flyers we had posted at a Petco here in town. New Yorkie friends......awesome!
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!