View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Default More yorkie fun

OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-nicole-niece-sofie-lori-deb.jpgLucky me to meet two new Nebraska YT members today. Pictured here is YT member Nicole K sitting outside the pen and her niece sitting inside with Sofie on her lap. To the right of them is Lori (daisymae06) and Deb (Redrose), with my grand-daughter Allie climbing into the pen. Yorkies pictured are Daisy, Joy, Kodi, and Tayah.
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-nicole-k-niece-sofie.jpgI couldn't remember Nicole's niece's name, my grand-kids tell me it is Britney (Nicole I apoligize for not remembering and please correct me if we're wrong) This is Britney with Nicole's yorkie Sofie.
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-parti-yorkie-.jpg Wooho!!!! We had a parti going on..........a parti yorkie that is! A first for me to see one "live" and what a beauty he is! Meet Deb's (Redrose) Charisma.
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-deb-redrose-tayah-joy-charisma-romeo.jpgThis is Deb(Redrose) with Tayah, Joy, Charisma, and itty bitty Romeo.
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!