View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Star OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!

Well I can cross another yorkie dream experience off my list. Today we hosted our first Nebraska Yorkie Meet up and what a success it was! We had a total of 10 adults, 5 kids, and 12 yorkies (including 1 parti yorkie!!) all together.
After the gloomy forecast of rain all weekend, and lots of rain all night last night, it finally let up this morning around 6-7am and the rest of the day was rain-free! How great is that!? I've got quite a few pics to share and hopefully Renee (rbelland) and the others will share theirs too.

Here we go.............
Let's start with Lucky...don't get to many pics of him without his ears held back; of course it helped that this was a candid shot.OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-lucky-meet-up.jpg
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-renee-lori-daisy-bre-pixie-tayah-kodi.jpgLtoR here's Lori's(daisymae06) daughter Sabrina holding Pixie, Lori holding Daisy, and Renee (rbelland). Inside the pen are Renee's Tayah, and Lori's Kodi
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-guys-gary-shawn-tayah-jim-lucky.jpg Even some of the guys came; we have Renee's hubby Gary, their son Shawn with Tayah, and my hubby Jim with Lucky.
OUR 1st NEBRASKA YORKIE MEET UP!-6-6-gary-lori-renee-deb-hubby-vern.jpgOutside the pen is Gary, inside LtoR is Lori, Renee, Deb (Redrose) and her hubby Vern. Yorkies in the pic are Daisy on Lori's lap, Deb's, Joy (a parti carrier) in her lap, and Sofie (Nicole K's yorkie) to the right of the photo.
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!