Thread: Missing Max
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
cynsir
The 3 Musketeers
Donating Member

Sad Missing Max

I need some suggestions please. As some of you may know, my 14 month Yorkie, Max, passed away on Monday 6/1. I still have at home, Mazie a 13 yr old English Cocker Spaniel, Misty a 2 1/2 year old Yorkie - Max's mom, and a rescued 9 month old yorkie who I have only had 2 months, Mikey.

My problem is Misty and Mazie. Misty keeps walking up and down the hall and seems to be looking for Max. She's not eating very much. I offer her treats and she just turns her nose at them. I have blocked all the dogs in my room at night so I think that she's sleeping but always seems to be a wake when I open my eyes.

Mazie just mopes. She lays on the couch during the day and doesn't seem to have much energy. Mikey even trys to tempt her to play, but nothing doing. I put her outside to go potty which she does but instead of wandering around the yard, she comes right back in the house and lays down.

I have given each of them one of Max's toys and Mazie has it under to face when she lays down and Misty seems to just pace some more.

I know they are missing Max, heck I miss Max desperately. Anyone have some suggestions as to what I can do to help these babies?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!