View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Default Cali is sick again

Last night Cali started walking hunched over and while she ate I had to coax her to do so. Then during the night she seemed restless and sat hunched over. She hadn't had and diahrea or vomiting but I just knew she was not feeling well and with her recent history of HGE I didn't want to take chances. I was able to get her in to the vet this morning and when they took her temp the thermometer came out covered in blood. The vet said good thing you brought her in. I did start them on California Natural kibble Monday and they are use to the canned CN so I don't think that would have done it and also her Atopica(allergy medicine was late coming this month so she was off of it for 6 days and started back on Monday as well. The vet said it could be the combiation of the 2 or just random so they gave her SQ fluids and 2 medicines. Keep her in your thoughts that she doesn't progress into full blown HGE. Thanks I took some pics while we waited at the vets as I had my camera in my purse. She looks so sad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg junevet 004 (600 x 450).jpg (57.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg junevet 005 (600 x 450).jpg (87.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg junevet 011 (600 x 450).jpg (49.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg junevet 009 (600 x 450).jpg (53.6 KB, 68 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!