View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwoman41 View Post
Okay, this is going to be a strange question but something I really need to know. My grandfather died last week and it really got me thinking about my life and my families lives. I know what we will do if one of us pass away but my question is: What do I do if my Chloe ever passes away? I can't stand the thought that I take her to the Vet's office and they put her in a freezer or something like that. I love my baby Chloe. Do you bury them in the back yard with a head stone? Do you cremate them? Has anyone ever creamated their yorkie and put their ashes in an urn? I've even heard some people say, you can put some of their ashes in a necklace charm. What is the best way? I just wanted your thoughts. Thanks!!!!
When my mom's first yorkie passed, she had her cremated and has an urn. When our first dog, Basil (not yorkie) passed, we also had him cremated. We knew we would be moving so his ashes are still in the little pine box that he was sent home to us in. I plan to bury him now and plant a rosemary over him since it is the herb of remembrance.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!