View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 09:57 AM   #14
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

It drives me bonkers about my couch, I bought it two years ago and it is starting to look like hell, it's suede and I even had it sprayed specially but that seems to have worn off now since I am always cleaning it it up from the bone residue they leave on it when they want to chew THEIR bones on MY couch lolol. Stormy is so small so she usually likes to lounge on the pillows so she's up even higher and the other dog likes to try laying on the couch as well but it gets cramped. I thought I would at least put a blanket down and give them a "spot". But I think I will go ahead and get a big comfy bed for the corner of the room next to the couch so maybe the other dog can lay on there. She likes to spread out alot and sure takes up space!

I joke about the bed that we will need a king size because sometimes my daughter sneaks in and I am running out of room with a big man next to me, a yorkie on my pillow and a bullie at my feet AND a toddler laying side ways just isn't that comfortable some nights

We are replacing all the carpets as we speak so it's easier to maintain with two dogs and I just washed all the couch cushions and dreading putting them on tonight.
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!