View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
Critter
YT Addict

Default lost my madan brush and replaced it with a CC brush

we have been working on our home, painting, new tile, new sliding door, redoing the decorations etc. we had a crazy weekend trying to get some finishing touches before my DH leaves for 2 months for work (yea time to myself!!!). Anyways with all of this I lost their new madan brush I bought a few months ago, I was upset because they aren't really the cheapest brushes and I really loved how they worked. So no one locally sells them that I am aware of and didn't want to wait for one to be shipped. my favorite pet supply store only carries Chris Christensen brushes which are more expensive but I had to get something because Harley has longer hair and he has to be brushed daily. So I reluctantly bought the CC brush and I LOVE IT. I can't believe how much better they comb through his hair. I even found the other brush last night and decided to keep the CC brush because of how well it works and our plans to keep Harley's hair long (Samson has thin hair and it doesn't look good long so we keep a summer cut for most of the year....we live in AZ so it works for him). It was so worth the money.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!