View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #11
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
Check this out:

Persian Cat, Chi hua hua and Yorkie

Persian Cat, Chi hua hua and Yorkie (Fort Myers)
Reply to:comm-ysdk9-1200308125@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-06-01, 5:29PM EDT

YORKIE - Her name is Bella, she was born on December 4th 2006 and is about 5lbs. I drove to Georgia and adopted her from a friend of mine, of which did not have any papers for her. She told me I could get the papers and her information was incorrect and I was never able to. She is in fact a purebread and is not fixed so is able to be bread if it is something you wished to do. With times being as hard as they are I stopped being able to take her to the vet and she is due her one last set of shots. I was taking her to Banfield at PetSmart, they have all of her records on file there. She is OK with children if they are gentle with her but she has snapped at my niece before when she was playing rough with her. She is not completely house broken. With her being so small and me being so busy we used the pee pee pads but she tends to have some issues with them. She is very loveable, and needs lots of attention.

CHI HUA HUA - A little bit about the Chi hua hua, Daisy. We actually found and rescued Daisy. She again is a purebread and is about 4 lbs. I am unaware if she is missing any shots at this point in time and assume she is about 3 years old. She is pee pee pad trained. As far as we have seen we have never noticed any issues with her and children. She is very sweet and cuddly. Loves a good companion.

MIXED SEAL POINTE PERSIAN - His name is Fatso We walked onto our patio one day and suprise there he was! Fatso is about 10 months old. We have the mother still but we already gave the father away to a new home. He has not been fixed and is able to be bread. He has not had any of his shots at this point in time and is due a visit to the groomers. He has quite a personality!

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask. We will be giving the animals to whom we sit has the best fit home for them and also the most reasonable rehoming fee. Thank you

i love the cat!!!

good luck to the OP, hope you can find your doggie!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!