View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:04 AM   #13
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivsanbernard View Post
The PEK Conditioner is not that expensive especially when diluted. It is an extremely popular product. Just call us on our toll-free line at 1-877-589-8436 and we will find a way for you to procure it. We have a number of other products that are very relevant for Terriers.

Linda Tatlock
President
Iv San Bernard (USA)

Hi, and welcome to YT, so glad you could join. I've been reviewing (favorably) your product here on a couple of different threads. When I say something is expensive, I realize that is a relative term, you know what might be for some isn't for others.......I do know regardless of how expensive/inexpensive the PEK conditioner is, I will continue to buy it, as nothing I've used comes close to the PEK.

I would make a suggestion for your company, to utilize USPS for shipping. Your products are not too expensive but after a $15-20 shipping charge is added to the product cost, it does become cost prohibitive for some.

I would add here, for show people, one exhibitor friend prefers the product diluted (or use another product) for the topknot area. With her very silky boy, the PEK is a little heavy and made it difficult to keep his topknot up.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!