View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
hearttx
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentfrog View Post
I know exactly what you mean. Paisley is also 5 1/2 months, and it seems like she is all legs right now. LOL. I wonder how much longer they are going to get.
When is Oni's birthday? Paisley's was 12/17.
It does seem odd how different every yorkie is.
Preston is almost 2 now. We got him when he was 5 1/2 months and he was all round and in proportion, and I thought that he was probably close to as big as he was going to get. Boy was I wrong! He was 7 lbs. at 5 1/2 months and runs between 13-14lbs now. His body seems long, but as you said about Oni, he is all muscle and as stocky as they come.
We knew he was going to be big because we got him from a rescue due to being "too big to be sold" but didn't expect him to be quite that big. Not that it is a problem, we love him just the way he is.

Here are some pics of Paisley in all of her long legged glory!
Oni's birthday is 1/5/2009. I thought I was getting a teacup( i know it is no such thing NOW) and bought him from a puppy mill and got scammed. But now 6 1/2 pounds later it is what it is. The best thing is I got him away from that aweful place and he was so sick when I got him and he is now very very healthy. He is very smart and already housebroken. I love his build and hope he stays that way but I wanted him to be 3 pounds also. Anyway I love him very much and his temperament is outstanding. He gained from 13 weeks a 1.5 pounds to 6 1/2 pounds by week 19. I was just wondering if he started growing legs suddenly like he did in weight.
hearttx is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!