View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:05 AM   #34
Abby08
Senior Yorkie Talker

I am not saying it is the food, it could be a lot of things. We don't buy Nutro food of any kind except for the treat. I have had no real problems because of it. Sometimes she does get sick, with the bile and diarhea. I see no connections between the treat and her sickness. But our vet does not find any real problems when she is sick either.

My dog will eat nearly everything she puts in her mouth even at the age of 2 years plus. She will eat other dog's poo, her own, bark,(tree kind) moss, stuff the lawn mower has spit out. I have to keep after her, keep the yard raked up. We make sure to rake up mushrooms too as most of them would make her sick or kill her. Our outside cat brings her birds and mice too. She has learned to defur her stuffed toys due to watching the cat with her technique! Birds drink from the dog water dish on the back porch, (birds were pooping on the porch too,she had to taste those too) so we made another one out by the bird feeder and that has helped. Dogs can get sick for all kinds of reasons cause they will eat stuff other than what we give them. Fenced yards or not we have to be vigilant!
Abby08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!