View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 07:06 AM   #10
JJC
YT Addict

I was laying in bed to take a nap and I always put myself to sleep listening to the TV so I was listening to Animal Cops Houston. I heard them say something about min pin and I want to say german shepard mix pups so I kind of perked up a bit. Sure enough, they showed the father and mother. I shook my head, layed back down on the pillow and listened in disbelief. I seriously can't remember if it was a german sheppard or not even though I saw the mother. It was a large dog and sadly not a nightmare on my part. The pups had to be PTS because they had parvo and the owner didn't have the money for medical care. The min pin survived with an experimental drug. Hopefully they will follow through and get him fixed.

Sadly all it takes is one (or more) stupid pet owner + one bitch in heat + one unaltered male = puppies that you can list on CL for a "small" $150.00 rehoming fee. I have never heard of a "mini GS" before so I wonder if they got their wires crossed on what breed of dogs they even have. Anybody contact them about possibly saving, I mean rehoming the Yorkie from them?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!