View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:37 AM   #32
Ciera's mom
Donating YT Addict

Well I also don't know if this is true or not, but, I will tell you this. Ciera had been eating Nutro natural choice lamb and rice small bites ever since she was old enough to eat adult food. She is almost 4 now and never had a problem, until the last bag we bought. She started vomiting periodically, not every day but at least twice a week and sometimes several times when she did. It would either be yellow bile or chunks of food. I thought at first she was getting into something else (she is not fed table food at all). I also started noticing she was going potty ALL the time, she was constantly at the door even when she had just been out 5 min before. Everytime she would squat to pee. She was also drinking alot more than she normally did and seemed very very thirsty. I couldn't figure out what was going on and just so happened to be browsing the internet and found the thing on consumer affairs about NUTRO. Some of the complaints were just like Ciera was doing and so I immediately switched her to another brand and ever since switching her, she has been doing fine. No more going out every 5 min, no more drinking excessively, and no more vomiting. I will have to say I am glad I switched before something more drastic happened. JMO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!