View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 02:59 AM   #7
Tcarnagie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love

I am so glad the box finally made it to you. I was tracking it all day and it kept saying out for delivery but was taking forever to get delivered.

We was very excited once we found out we had Mimi as our buddy and then again when we found out Mimi had us. I knew from the start that Mimi loved Hello Kitty so we chose that as our theme since we could not go wrong with the cat.

I am so glad you liked everything and the dress and shirt are adorable on her. She looks like the princess that she is. I just loved the pic of Momo getting into the box...that was cute. Hopefully she will share her toys and treats with him. Yes, I did make the rag quilt but the bow box was made by Amy (Lildiddybear) and she does a wonderful job with them. I already have 2 and I am now needing a 3rd one.

We really had a fun time this GE and really had fun shopping for you and Mimi. Sorry it took me so long to get the box out but with the new Grandbaby I was a little busy. We are so glad you joined this GE and hope that you will join more of them. This was our 3rd one and we have loved all of them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!