View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default ACK! Can you find whats wrong with this?

This is on CL right now...I just want to tell this person how stupid they sound

This is a post I never thought I would have to post but here it is. My family and I are being evicted from our home for unfair reasons. We have done everything we can to make things work and keep our dogs but were unsuccessful. We will only be able to keep one dog. We have a Yorkie and a Mini German Shepherd Yorkie Mix which they will both have to go together because they are Father and Daughter and can't be without each other. I don't know why but they just love each other very much and play together all the time. The Yorkie Mix is the daughter and she is not fixed and will need shots. The Dad/Yorkie does NOT have papers and also will need shots. They have been indoor dogs and do well; however you have to watch the Dad cause he likes to mark his territory, and the Mix likes to get excited and tinkles a little. These are very active dogs and love to play and get attention. They are crate trained and will come with their Crates with a clean blanket in them. I want to know the type of home they are going to and to assure a good home for them as a team I am asking for a $150 re homing fee. I will consider delivery as long as I get the re homing fee asked and it isn't too far away. Call Richard at 616-340-5510.
The Yorkie is the Whit one and the Mix is the Black one.

Yorkie and a Mini German shep. Yorkie mix
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!