Thread: My poor baby!!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
good_gurl63901
Senior Yorkie Talker

Well, I took them to the vet today, Bella is fine, she had palyed too hard and had not gotten enough to eat so the vet told me to make sure I was feeding a good puppy food.. which i am, but she thinks the cat food tastes much better lol.
They gave Zoe a muscle relaxer and pulled her tooth. she has an antibiotic to take for a few days to fight infection, and they gave her prednisone for skin allergies. they wanted me to get comfortis for flea prevention (my neighbor has a butt load of dogs, so it is flea centeral around here...) I have 3 dogs now... it is over $80 for a box!!! i can not afford that they tried to pressure me into it telling me that there really isnt anything they could do for her allergies if i wasnt going to do anything about the fleas. I use frontline plus, but it doesnt last a month tends to wear off after a few weeks.
Then when I was leaving zoe was sleeping in my arms and kinda woke up when i got up she started pawing the air... she was high lol.. well so ppl came over and kept trying to pet her and have their baby pet her!! I was like she is drugged up she isnt awake and kept moving away and they kept following I was like wtf!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!