Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 02:34 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Please Help

I am an amazon seller.... or at least my fiance uses my account to sell my old school books.... He listed the books and shipped them out, I sold the book on september 19th and i had my fiance ship it on september 20th.... I received an e-mail (very polite) askign where his book is and all i can do is shrug my shoulders. It was sent via regular post office (standard... the lowest of the low) so there are no tracking numbers and no insurance was offered. So, what in the world do i do? i contacted amazon and told them the situation to see what they instruct but i have not had a response yet. I e-mailed the person and told them the date it was shipped, and since it was going so far (from california to rhode island) and the recent hurricanes to boot it might have been lost in the mail... i didnt know what else to say, i was honest and i flat out told them that i was a new seller and was contacting amazon for their instructions, but i am at a loss....... i asked my fiance if he had receipts from the post office and he looked at me in a scandalized way and got huffy... " what am i supposed to do about it?" he asked....... If it were me i would have saved the receipts, why are men so thick
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!