View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #15
yorkie mad
♥Tiny Tia my Furbaby♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscat View Post
I've been wanting to get anther Tat of my Suzi . I have several tattoos .They can be addictive .LOL . I know of a shop near me that does profiles, and are extremely realistic. I am wanting to place mine on the lower half of my leg.
They will want a picture of your yorkie. Also , the smaller the Tat, the more difficult it is for them to work on a tat, esp, when it is a pic of a animal face. I am unsure if it is possible , but you might find someone who can . PLacing a tat on your inner wrist is going to be VERY painful . That is one of the most sensitive areas . Just so you know.
I have paw prints on all my fingers, in black . They fade though, and I go back and have them redone. I ought to post a pic. of the paw prints . LOL . want to see ?

The tattoo with a dolphin jumping over my ankle was quite painful , the tattooist said he would prefer to put it up higher but no I was adamant I wanted it there lol
I like the look of the paw prints but Ive got a vision in mind of a cute yorkie face (preferbaly mine) with a pink ribbon in her hair .
Yes please I would love to see your pics.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!