View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #15
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiepuppie View Post
it wasn't too surprising that thread was closed. did you really really think it was THAT surprising.
and honestly, it wouldn't be too surprising if this thread is closed as well.

it's not that good breeders are stifled.
actually i think the title of your thread is rude and accusatory.

i have no problem with what you are saying, but with a title like that, it's not right IMO.

i have never had a problem with people saying what they think. and yes, i would love it if more knowledgeable people stuck around. but perhaps sometimes people need to think about the way they communicate and think about what they are really trying to accomplish.

a lot of times a post things and had to rephrase what i am trying to say because i don't want the person to be offended and stop listening, so i rephrase it as to not turn that person off, and hope that person will be willing to listen and do what's best.

what good does it do to have very knowledgeable people on this site who are condescending and can't get their message across to people? what good does it do to simply say, i don't answer their question because i don't agree with what they are doing? uh...IMO the dogs always end up paying the price if they have a stupid owner and people too selfish or for whatever reason refuse to share their knowledge.
It only got closed when those disagreed with it, I and a few others are in the minority as to how we feel unfortuantley and no I wasn't surprised "unfortunatley". I don't feel I am being condescending when my passion is so great. What I see in the sick and health section proves my point in what we are trying to convey and educate on. I don't think I've been rude in anyway and in fact been pretty much politically correct in my answers. When we share our knowledge sometimes it's just not what the person wants to hear that is the sad part

Donna
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!