View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
Hotel4Yorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default ~*~Sam & Twalla~*~THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Harley got his box today and and it was the best! Thank you Sam & Twalla for everything. We had to go on a surrender pick up this evening but my mom let me stay long enough to open my package and play with me and my toys first.

This is all the loot that I got:
2 Blankets-one camo & one with paw prints
A picture frame with Harleys picture already in it (Will be on my desk first thing in the morning!)
2 packages of Honey's Bakery Gourmet Goodies
2 Bully sticks
A package of Yorkie Yummies (Never had any but I love, love, love them!)
A Yorkie Yummy Squeak & Treat (Nope, not sharing with my foster brothers & sisters. I keep this in my mouth to protect it from them!)
A squeaky cowboy hat & boot toy
A Zany squeaky toy
A Petsmart squeaky toy
A whale and a margarita soft toy
A 4th of July t-shirt (Mom says I get to go to the parade in town and wear this)
A cute, cute t-shirt that says Dogs Rule on it (The one I have on in my pic)
2 soft toy bones that have STUD on them
4 yes 4 ceramic dog bowls that have STUD on them (These are mine...the fosters can have my old stainless steel ones)

And my mom got to GIANT chocolate bars cuz she says she is a chocohalic and a note pad to make notes to remind her of things.

I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sam and Twalla! You made our 1st GE the best!!! You guys rock and we are so excited about everything. I will post pictures tomorrow cuz I want to do one of the slide shows and it might take me awhile because I've never done one before. Harley was so proud of all of his things he posed like he has never posed before when I got out my camera. Usually he ducks his head or runs and hides from the camera. Not this time...I got some of the best pictures I have of him! I am soooooo excited! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! We never expected so much!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!