View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
I see people always asking why the reputable breeders never come here anymore well I hope I do not offend anyone but let me give my opinion as to why this is the case....A thread was closed because some people disagreed with what a few reputable breeders opinions were and stated. How can us reputable breeders continue to help educate when we can't voice "OUR" opinion on certain subjects or how to help educate others in certain areas. Just because we disagree with certain practices we are stiffled as in the thread being closed due to some getting offended. I personally don't get offended when someone doesn't agree with me. I just state my opinion and move on. So, you see why most reputable "show breeders" have stopped coming and posting. I see it as a lose and a help to many.
Just stating an opinion

Donna Bird
Brooklynn's Yorkshire Terriers
I totally agree with you Donna. And I read the thread you speaking too. Just because someone doesn't approve with pups being sold on this forum I don't think the thread should have been closed. I belong to another forum that does not allow puppies being sold. I visit that forum often and it's very educational and helpful. I don't come to this forum to sell puppies, I come to this forum for the love of the yorkie. Hopefully to reach someone that is comtemplating breeding and hope that I can help them do it the best way possible for the good of the breed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!