Thread: My poor baby!!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #6
good_gurl63901
Senior Yorkie Talker

I agree she is young... I normally wouldnt have gotten a pup so young, but the conditions she was living in was HORRID!!! She was the last pup they had, and I knew they wouldn't hold her, so I took her. She isn't papered or anything, which I don't care I took her because I fell in love They had not given her any shots, and I am sure the mother hasn't had hers (stupid ppl) so I am trying to get her caught up!

After I posted she fell asleep for about an hour and a half, she still had the half hiccup things, so I watched her carefully while she sleeped lol. reminded me of when my babies where babies and watching them sleep to mack sure they were breathing! Well I woke her up and fed her again and took her out to potty and she us great!! she was wrestling w/the kittens and running around.. I am making her take it easy though, so I picked her up and cuddled her back to sleep

Has anyone ever been told to leave sugar water down for their pup? My neighbor (the one i got the nutrical from) told me to do that..

Thanks for the well wishes!! I am going to call the vet in the am just to be safe.. I have to anyway my Zoe (8 yr old yorkie) was chewing on a bone and broke her tooth!! it is half hanging there! I dont know what to do so I am going to ask the vet which means a trip in and some xrays im sure! I am worried the root is still in her gum on the broken side.. ig it is i am sure that will mean dental surgery.. poor thing has had a rough life!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!