View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Tkstout1
Yorkie Yakker

Default Different Personalites

I have 3 yorkies (our oldest one had puppies 4 months ago) she had 3 babies, we gave one of my mom because she has the male who we did the breeding with, we kept 2 of the babies and it's so weird because they all have different personlaites, but it's so cute that they all do something different and take after the mama! 2 of the 3 babies have hernias, so we are going to have to do surgery
I've never had this many dogs before, the runt (baby) is actually the biggest one now...she weighs more than mom, the last vet appointment I took them to they said they are probably going to be on the larger side maybe around 10-12 pounds!
The runt is the mean one, she growls and bites (shows her teeth) when I brush her or I dry her off with a towel (or get anywhere near her bottom) I'm just wondering is this is a phase she is going through maybe she will get over the growling? but then she is the calmest when we are eating she never begs for food and the other one's name is (daisy) she is hog wild, she jumps over the other dogs to try and get food....
Attached Thumbnails
Different Personalites-daisy-baby-4-months-.jpg   Different Personalites-gigi-daisy-baby1.jpg  

Last edited by Tkstout1; 06-01-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Tkstout1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!