View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollee View Post
My mom's friend just came by and she was holding Ella and was like man these "things" are so cute I would probably get one if they werent so stupid! I was liek what?? She was like yeah... one of the stupidest dogs....

I dont think Ella is stupid... she goes potty outside 6 outta 7 times I tell her to and she has only had 5 accidents in the ONE week I have had her and 2 were completely my fault!

She knows the word no very well and she knows kennel and basket ( her little bed).

Yorkies really arent stupid are they......
If a friend came to my home and called my Yorkie a "thing" she would be out the door that would piss me off in a flash. In my home, calling my precious yorkie a thing? My Suzi is , very much lke my child. I would be so enraged . I would not take that well at all.
AND then for HER to comment that Yorkie's are Stupid? the conversation would have ended already, before it had even got there. I would not stand anyone coming to my home insulting a family member.
Yorkie's BTW, are very smart. That is no friend to be talking crap like that about a beloeved pet . How dare she!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!