View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 11:42 AM   #1
taje
Pita Power!!

Default Carriers, coats & sweaters from Petedge

I just got my stuff I ordered from Petedge.com. I got this plaid bag for my daughter and her chihuahua for xmas, it was only 9.99 and the jacket to match which was a small and it's huge so i have to send it back, OP's 8 pounds and 13" long but this jacket is giant!
So if anyone is thinking of it for a tiny yorkie it won't work. I am getting the xsmall but it would have to be waaaay smaller to fit a real little one.

BUT size aside, they are VERY cute and well made, the carrier is very nice too! What a great price!

I also got these sweaters for Pita, the fancy ones are a little thin and kinda cheaply made, but very attention getting and cute on! I got a pink and black one,they were 7.99 each and worth it. The other pink one was only 4.99 and is very warm and will be good for everyday keepin warm. I am in Florida so it won't be everyday but you know what i mean The sweaters WILL fit a small dog, Pita is 4 pounds and wears the xsmall and it fits her perfect. they would fit a smaller dog but would be a little longer on the back.

If i ever get my hands on a camera again I will take pictures of Pita in them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carrier.jpg (36.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg coat.jpg (9.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg sweater.jpg (1.5 KB, 85 views)
File Type: gif sweater bling.gif (54.2 KB, 26 views)
taje is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!