View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

I'm sorry that Elvis is having problems with his knees. My Libby was diagnosed with LP about a year ago...grade 2 in both knees. My vet told me to keep her skinny and there shouldn't be a problem. He is not a vet that is quick to suggest surgery. One thing people don't know is that LP surgery is sure to cause arthritis in the knees.

I give Libby Flexicose liquid glucosamine complex and she no longer shows any signs of problems. She no longer has episodes of limping or running on 3 legs. Liquid glucosamine doesn't have the fillers that pills have and also there is a better absorption in the body with liquid. It's also very easy to give Libby. I just put 14 drops over her food each morning.

The reason I was sold on liquid glucosamine is because many years ago my sister had a little yorkie named Rhett. Rhett became very crippled up and couldn't run, jump or climb stairs. Her groomer suggested liquid glucosamine and I don't remember how long it took, but Rhett became like a puppy again...running, jumping, playing and up and down stairs. It was a miracle! I saw it with my own eyes and that is why I am sold on the liquid.

Best wishes to your little Elvis! I hope and pray he improves and can feel good again!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!