View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 08:29 AM   #6
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoebeK View Post
Hi thank you very much for the answer. It's funny that you mention wellness because that is just one that I was looking at online and was excited because I saw they come in 6oz cans. So I am glad it's working out for you and I think I will try that one. Thanks again. Now I just need her tummy to get back to normal . I have heard many differing opinions on feeding canned pumpkin to harden the stools what do you think about that? Thanks again!
I have heard about the canned pumpkin...it's not the pie filling with spices...it's just pumpkin. I never had to use it. Once I stopped using the food, that was the cause of the stool issue, they went back to normal. Doing alot of food changing will cause a change in the stool also..that's why if you can find something that is working for her....dont' change!...The only reason why I changed was because they changed the formula and it made little Lillie really sick AND it's manufactured at the Diamond food plant...Wellness is made and manufactured here in Lowell...I believe Mother Hubbard is also.
You will find something that will work for her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!