View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cry Little Yorkie in need of help

Hi all:

Not sure if this is where it is best to post this but I saw this post on another website and just fell in love with this little guy and thought maybe you all would feel the same.....please read this and take a look at the website set up for him. I have already donated and looking forward to see him get up and run one day...soon I hope.

Hi Ladies,
I have been helping out a mom that has an AAI (Atlantoaxial Instability) Yorkie, named Pip, that is 1.5 pounds. This pup has the same congenital defect that Babybear, Bleu Boy and Bailey has. This pup is in So. California. He is going to need surgery when he gets bigger and stronger. He will be 5 months old next month. I have made a website for little Pip so you can visit him and see his little pics and his story. Please stop by, check him out and sign his guest book. He will need all our prayers to get stronger and then to get through surgery. While you are on Pip's website please go to Pip's Angels and find the candles at the bottom of the page click on the picture and light a candle for Pip.
Thank you all for taking the time to come and see this little guy!
Saving Pip Surgical fund

Thanks in advance
Tina

Rest in peace my baby guy Pucci Love Mom
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!