View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:14 AM   #13
Lucia
Twinkle & Wicket's Mum
Donating Member

Star

[quote=TeresaM;2647993] Yea! Yea! You got your package! I have to tell you that has been the hardest 6 days of waiting I've had in a long time!! LOL I'm so glad Twinkle, you and your girls love everything. I wanted to get it out sooner to you but I kept getting ideas of things to make and that just kept bumping it back. I had soooo much fun doing this for you. And as you can see on the picture notes that Gracie Ruth enclosed, she did too! Especially the part where she was in her car seat Attachment 278868 and we were going shopping and the 'helping' with making the blanket. Attachment 278869

Those funny little squeaky toys are G's most very favorite!! She will just walk through the house with one in her mouth just squeaking away.

Those squeakers have been a HUGE hit - like Gracie, Twinkle is just wandering around with one in her mouth. She spent ages trying to fit them both in so that Wicket didn't get one - but realised she couldn't and quickly hid one in her bed!

I'm thrilled beyond words that you love the photo album and cards. It can be a little challenging doing those when you don't really know the receivers personality. I'm tickled pink that you say I nailed it!! I love how cooperative G was for me taking her picture at the computer 'helping' me to make those. Attachment 278867

Ha ha! I loved those little pics of her that you sent - she looks soooo helpful! You certainly did nail it! Everyone I've shown so far has commented on how 'me' they are I just LOVE them!

Oh, this has made my day, that you got the package and you like everything. sigh...now off to do my chores.

You made mine! (And Twinks!) Chores done here - thankfully! It's 3.15pm so nearly time to feed and bath children, both fur and skin

Enjoy the rest of your day huni xxx xxxx xxx

Last edited by Lucia; 06-01-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Lucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!