View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 05:55 AM   #12
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Yea! Yea! You got your package! I have to tell you that has been the hardest 6 days of waiting I've had in a long time!! LOL I'm so glad Twinkle, you and your girls love everything. I wanted to get it out sooner to you but I kept getting ideas of things to make and that just kept bumping it back. I had soooo much fun doing this for you. And as you can see on the picture notes that Gracie Ruth enclosed, she did too! Especially the part where she was in her car seat b.JPG and we were going shopping and the 'helping' with making the blanket. c.JPG

Those funny little squeaky toys are G's most very favorite!! She will just walk through the house with one in her mouth just squeaking away.

I'm thrilled beyond words that you love the photo album and cards. It can be a little challenging doing those when you don't really know the receivers personality. I'm tickled pink that you say I nailed it!! I love how cooperative G was for me taking her picture at the computer 'helping' me to make those. a.JPG

Oh, this has made my day, that you got the package and you like everything. sigh...now off to do my chores.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!