View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 11:21 AM   #3
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

She will pee and roll in it even if I take her out every1/2 hour ...honestly!!! Itried cutting back and not giving her water so much at certain times but this doesn't seem to effect the habit. She pees and then swims in it.. then barks to get out of the pee

I got her so young because She was gotton by a dear lady I know and it turned out the lady was terribly allergic. She had no idea since she has a dog already . the place she got it from said they would take it back but only return a portion of her money. She decided she would rather take the loss and let me try through the rescue to rehome it. I have been working on housetraining to make her more adoptable . She is doing well on the poop thing but the pee thing is harder. I'm thinking it might be an attention thing and am going to have to try something new other then crate training.
I work VERY hard with the rescues and sometimes some of them are a bit harder to housebreak. It usually is in the best interest for me to keep them a bit and at least start them housebreaking , rather then shove them in a newhome right away. This helps make he new parents happier , which in turn makes better lasting relationships so I don't end up getting them back

LOT"S MORE WORK FOR ME THOUGH!!!!....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!