View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Lucia
Twinkle & Wicket's Mum
Donating Member

Default Few people leave me speechless....but Gracie Ruth and Teresa have managed it!

Twinkle received her package at about half nine this morning.....we're were sooo excited to see that it had come all the way from Texas!! As we delved inside I was left totally speechless (which does NOT happen very often!).......I was totally overcome with emotion at the thoughtful, creative, wonderful gifts that Twinkle, myself, and my children received.

Gracie Ruth and Teresa, there simply aren't words to describe how you made us feel today.....I'm astounded by your generosity and creative talents. We LOVED everything!!!!

Here's a list of what we received, and some pictures.....for anyone who hasnt seen anything Teresa has made before - prepare to be amazed!
(Could someone please show me how to post a link to this thread in the GE thread with everyone elses - I dont want anyone to miss it! thankyou)

For Twinkle:
Handmade, personalised blanket (Twinkle LOVES this, and Wicket is trying to muscle in on it too!)
Cute bathrobe with matching wash cloths
Pink, white and green dress
Two little squeaky balls (an instant hit!)
Rubber duckie
Plush squeaky shoe toy
Bacon and cheese Buddy Biscuits
Chicken flavour Little Bits from The Canine Cookie Company (These are Twinkle's new favourites!)
Pink collar with GORGEOUS diamante half of 'Best friends' heart-shaped charm - Gracie Ruth has the other half!

For me and the children:
'Best friends' photo frame with a pic of the beautiful Gracie Ruth, wearing her half of the charm, and space so I can put Twinkle's pic next to her (LOVE this!)
Texas fridge magnet
The cutest little charm bracelets for the children, in red, white and blue with little charms (stetson, state of texas, horse - these are SERIOUSLY adorable and one of them might find its way into my jewellery collection!)
LOADS of handmade cards with pics of Twinkle and the children (these have to be seen to be believed - stunning!)
A handmade photo album (my favourite!) which is just beautiful! When my husband saw it he said - 'Oh, that is so you!' I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

THANKYOU GRACIE RUTH AND TERESA!!!!!!!!

1. Twinkle on her new blankie
2. Wicket hopes Twinkle doesn't catch him laying on it! (doesn't he look guilty?!)
3. Twinkle looking pretty in pink (and green and white)
4. Bathrobe and toys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 045.JPG (23.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 048.JPG (25.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 050.JPG (22.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 060.JPG (24.6 KB, 53 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!