View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 10:38 PM   #9
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
You know, now that reminds me of a story. I saw a lady that brought her yorkie into Joann's. Her pup was sitting in the cart, and when I saw it of course I oohed and ahhed since I am a yorkie owner as well. I said "oh what pretty long hair! Is it a boy or a girl?" (The pup didn't have on any collar or clothes, so i just assumed it was a girl). Well it was a boy, and the lady said "He's a boy!" like all attitude-ish. I kept on with the small talk, asking her questions, but she seemed annoyed by me! (I can be at times, but I don't think I was at this point LOL). All I'm saying is, if you bring your yorkie to public places with you, you are gonna get attention. I felt like I was giving her positive attention, but she felt like i was wasting her time. I got the hint and moved on. : ( I was pretty sad after that.
Awee I am so sorry that lady was rude to you. Don't be sad!! teehee I am never rude, if anything I smile and brush it off. I just had to vent on here because I know all of you YT'ers can understand.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!