Dollbaby
No Longer a Member

HOPE YOU GUY'S CAN READ THIS BETTER! LOL

1. My name -Mary German

2. My city, state: Louisville, Ky 40212

3. My phone number: 502-263-9713 (Cell)

4. My email address:
Mgerman@insightbb.com or IM Me at Mgerman211@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Small Blk & Gld Male with Parti-genes.

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): Feb 07, 2009

7. Age of Yorkie(s):15 weeks old

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: sire 3 and Dam 4 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 1.5 Lbs

10. Registration if any ([COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]AKC
[/COLOR], etc):AKC

11. Price: 1500 Limited Reg-2500 Full Reg( Cask, certify Money order from post office) Pay-pal or Payments

12. When [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]puppies[/COLOR][/COLOR] will be ready to be taken home: Now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: No, will be driven to you by Pet Transportation service, (buyer Pays)

Shots: Had vaccinations and vet checked. Uses the puppy pads really great.
[/COLOR]
15.What is provided with Puppy.- Contract, Health Guarantee, Vaccine Record, AKC [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]Registry[/COLOR], GUARANTEE: 1 YEAR GENETIC HEALTH GUARANTEE & 3 DAYS VET CHECK GUARANTEE.
♥My yorkies are sold with full AKC registration or Limited registration..
♥My [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]dogs[/COLOR][/COLOR] are all A.K.C. registered and come from several championship bloodlines( sire is Champ Sired).
♥They are vet checked, current on vaccinations and worming,
♥All [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]Puppies[/COLOR][/COLOR] are Kept until 8 to 12 weeks because they are very small.
♥I raise Yorkies, in a very clean, climate
controlled, environment. I am a very responsible breeder dedicated to raising the puppies by hand. Puppies are examined and treated by my vet before adoption. Appr homes only.
Feel free to [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]email[/COLOR][/COLOR] or call with any question.. Email for Pictures
or to set up a date to see the puppies.
Mother is on site [/COLOR]
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!