View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 08:24 AM   #16
karen scarlet
Senior Yorkie Talker

I had a terrible experience with Air-Tran ..my 5 lb yorkie and I were flying from florida to ohio and after boarding the plane they did not turn on any air conditioning until we were in the air..it was extremely hot even the passangers were pealing off any clothes that were optional.. It was at least 45 min. in an extremely hot plane with her tucked under the tiny under seat area..I just unzipped the front of her carrier(did not take her out)but was checking on her because she was panting so bad..all of the passangers were so sweet and concerned. then this very young stewardes came by and in a very snotty tone said "you can not open that carrier and keep it totally under the seat" I totd her i was just checking on her because she seemed to be getting totally exhausted she said well I am allergic to animals! As soon as the first class stewardess was through with her duties that only too about 15 minutes she walked back thru the cabin carrying a little cup with Kati's name on it..full of cool fresh water..she came back 2 more times with more water for kati and appoligized and said "I am so sorry,some people just don,t know when to do the right thing and bend the rules..I will never fly air-tran again..beware..they are concerving on air conditioning i guess!
karen scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!