View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 10:05 AM   #1
Skittles_Momma
YT Addict

Star Gunner(boxer) and Skittles

I know I dont post often,even tho I try to read everyday...I just wanted to update everyone on how my 2 are doing.

Gunner isnt as bad as my nightmares! I never had a big dog and all I ever knew was that they jump on people and etc...so I wasnt looking forward to that. But he is sooooooooo mello and doesnt jump often, unless he is outside and wants to play. Skittles is coming around. She likes him so long as he leaves her rawhide sticks alone and not in her daddy's lap! They are so cute when they do play. She goes for his ears and he goes for the hair on her head.......since that is all she has! They alos enjoy tug of war with one of his toys, it is funny as all get out. He is a joy and hasnt had many accidents(most are due to my hubby letting him rome the house and not watching him). He will be getting his ears done on Monday much to my dismay as I think they are cute and should be left alone.....but he is my husbands dog so I'll step aside since he doesnt get much input on Skittles (or the new addition we'll be getting in Feb or March). We get a lot of compliments on his markings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gunner13wks.jpg (34.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg skittles&gunner.jpg (113.9 KB, 31 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!