View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #23
nanahas3
♥Love My Snuggle Bugs♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJC View Post
Hi Charlene,

I'm glad to hear she likes her new bed and she looks adorable in her little dress and bow. I'm sure missing her and letting her go was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life. She will always have a place in my heart.

I just watched her like a hawk in the house and would take her out every hour or if she got up to roam around. We only had a couple accidents when I wasn't watching her close enough. She never got used to me tapping the potty bells though before we went out the door. I would just say 'come on Lolo let's go potty' ring the bells and then go outside. She always went potty straight away for me. I would tell her 'good potty Lolo' whenever she went potty. I figure at some point she will catch on with enough practice and start letting someone know when she needs to go outside to potty.

Give Lolo lots of hugs and kisses for me. Tell her I love her too.
Hi Jen I know it was so hard for you my DH and I talked about it all the way home. It was hard for us to take her from you. She is doing so well. Only one accident so far so I think she is going to do fine.( If she doesnt we will just clean the floors more lol) Her and Laddy have played so much he is worn out and she still wants to play so he has went to his favorite sleeping spot the top of the sofa which she cant get to lol. She is laying her beside me right now. She has excepted my DH very well also she layed beside Laddy and him in the recliner last night, I told him, uhuh no way you aren't taking her to hehe. My children came to see her last night and all wanted to take her home. She is such a sweetheart. We got her little ears doctored last night and her nose(after a little coaxing) I will keep you posted and send lots of pics so if you get tired of me just let me know. Thanks so much again Jen.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!